- Mr. Wang Kaihuang Chairman of the Board of Directors, Chief Executive Officer, Supervising Director and founder of the founding country, Vice Chairman of the Open System Application Development Division of China Software Industry Association, Vice President of Embedded Systems Division of China Software Industry Association, Dalian Software Industry Association, and Shenzhen Software Industry Association Director
- Mr. Wang Kaihuang, the founder and chief executive officer of the Real-Time Research Group, has more than 30 years of experience in the sales and marketing of electronics and brains in Greater China. He has repeatedly established sales and market success and is well-known in the industry. At present, Mr. Wang is actively creating the next record, developing real-time research into a global Linux brand. It is now the ideal of “Immediately Linux, Linux is instant”. Mr. Wang holds a Master’s degree in Business Administration from the University of South Australia and has been actively involved in various community and trade activities.
- Ms. Yang Huizhen Executive Director
- Ms. Yang Huizhen, 50 years old, Ms. Yang graduated from Simon Fraser University, Canada. After the company, he worked as a special assistant to the general manager of Siemens, Louis Vuitton and other well-known companies, and then transferred to Allianz and other financial investment companies as senior executives. She has over 20 years of management experience in different industries.
- Ms. Xie Ruling Non-Executive Director
- Ms. Xie Ruling • 48 years old, Ms. Xie graduated from the School of Business Administration, Temple University, Pennsylvania, USA with a master’s degree in management. Since joining the workplace in 1998, he has served as a senior executive in high-tech companies such as panels. He has been transferred to the financial investment industry for the past 15 years. • He is currently a director of Wealthway Holdings Limited.
- Ms. Xie Yizhen Non-Executive Director
- Ms. Xie Yizhen was appointed as a non-executive director during the year. Ms. Xie graduated from the Broadcasting Department of Shih Hsin University in Taiwan. He is an executive secretary of Franklin Advisors Inc. and a follow-up to Ms. Xie, Vice President of Le Kao Co., Ltd., who has experience in the administration and management of Fonsec.
- Ms. Wu Qiaoru Non-Executive Director
- Ms. Wu Qiaoru • was admitted as a non-executive director during the year. Ms. Wu graduated from Yuanzhi University in Taiwan with a master’s degree in management. From 2002 to 2003, he served as Assistant President of Lung Hwa Electronics Co., Ltd. • and later as Vice President of Chi Fu”ong Hua Co., Ltd. Ms. Wu has extensive experience in public relations and consulting.
Independent Non-Executive Director
- Ms. Lin Wei Independent Non-Executive Director
- Ms. Lin Wei • Master’s degree from the New York Institute of Technology-Vancouver, Canada. She has over 20 years of management in various industries to this day.
- Mr. Zhu Mengqi Independent Non-Executive Director
- Mr. Zhu Mengqi. He obtained a bachelor’s degree in business administration from National Sun Yat-Sen University in Taiwan. Mr. Zhu has over 18 years of experience in corporate administration and financial investment.
- Ms. Chen Meishi Independent Non-Executive Director
- Ms. Chan Mei Shi • Currently a member of the Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants and a fellow member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in the United Kingdom. He has over 23 years of accounting and financial experience in various industries in Hong Kong.